This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global optical brighteners market by chemicals, application and region using different commercially available optical brighteners to derive specific market estimates. The report also details a comparative study between conventional and emerging technologies and the importance of technical advances to this market as well as strategies adopted by major global players. Patent analyses provide snapshots of technological trends in the global market both geographically and over time, primarily for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global optical brighteners market is segmented based on chemicals, application and region. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
- 91 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for optical brighteners or OBA (optical brightening agents)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Examination of the market dynamics and industry structure, specifically market drivers and key issues in the global optical brighteners market
- Segmentation of the market by application, chemicals, and region
- Delineation of current and emerging applications of optical brighteners identified as textile, detergents and soaps, paper, and cosmetics
- Competitive analysis, including optimal growth strategies and industry matrices
- Profiles of major players in the industry including 3V Sigma, Akzo Nobel N.V., Archroma, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Daikafill Chemical sIndia Ltd., Eastman Chemical Co. and Keystone Inc.