This report analyzes different turbine types, installations type, grid connectivity, end use, capacity rating, end user, and regional market development of wind turbines. Furthermore, we also segment the market analysis by major countries in this report, such as the U.S., China, Germany, and others where the opportunities for wind turbines are lucrative.
The report is prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current, and future market scenarios. The report also covers leading companies with information on product types, business footprint, revenue, etc. We have also included a list of other companies in global and regional markets. Also, the report includes a patent analysis for the wind turbines market, which represents a significant investment area for investors.
The report incorporates the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets.
In this report 2021 is used as the market’s base year, estimated values are provided for 2022 and market values are forecast for the period of 2022 to 2027. All market values are provided in millions of dollars, and market shares and CAGRs are provided in percentages.
- 35 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for wind turbines
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2021 and 2022, estimates for 2023, 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Coverage of history, evolution, applications, and benefits of wind turbine and discussion on market opportunities, major issues and trends affecting the industry
- Segmentation of the market by turbine type, installation, grid connectivity, service, end use, capacity rating, and region
- Insight into the recent industry structure, regulations and policies, pipeline products, and the vendor landscape of the market leading participants
- Company profiles of the leading global players, including Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Siemens Gamesa, General Electric, Ming Yang Smart Energy Group Co. Ltd., Envision Group, and Nordex SE