This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global prebiotics products market by type, application, end-use industry and region. The report discusses the applications of different commercially available prebiotics products to derive specific market estimations. A comparative study between conventional and emerging technologies and the importance of the technological advancements in the prebiotics market is detailed. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global prebiotics products market. Patent analysis provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically, namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 54 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for prebiotics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analyses of the market through market sizes, revenue forecasts, volume forecasts, and distribution channels.
- Discussion of the market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- An insight into regulatory factors that will have direct impacts on the prebiotics market.
- Information regarding new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships and agreements related to the prebiotics market.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry, including: Abbott Laboratories, BENEO-Orafti, Bright Food (Group) Co. Ltd., Cargill Inc., Clasado Ltd., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing, DSM N.V., FrieslandCampina Domo.