The U.S. market for Forensic Technologies and Services is forecast to reach US$27.3 billion by 2024, supported by the fact that crime has and will continue to be an integral part of human society with the causes for the same being as diverse as poor parenting and instillation of moral values; unwillingness of immigrants to conform to American societal norms; rising incidence of psychological diseases that lead to anti-social behavior; haphazard urbanization, growing wealth gap, increase in poverty and structural flaws in the economy and society that creates fractures in ideologies and sense of social justice. Other major factors driving demand growth include alarming rise in premeditated cybercrime against the backdrop of growing asset value of digital information and the ensuing demand for computer forensics; growing smartphone sales, penetration of mobile internet, parallel increase in malware programs and demand for smartphone forensics; current era of slow growth, resulting increase in financial fraud and strengthening demand for forensic accounting services. Also as a fallout of overregulated corporate frameworks, financial frauds are rising. Fraudulent accounting practices give incorrect information about business growth thereby duping customers, defrauding suppliers and swindling investors. Financial forensics services, defined as criminal investigation services with financial auditing skills, will in the coming years witness strong growth.
Summary of Findings
- As the Most Heinous Crime in Civilized Societies, Murder Provides the Most Compelling Business Case for Forensic Technologies
- With Gun Violence Continuing to be the Bane of the American Gun Culture, Forensic Ballistics Flaunts Strong Potential for Growth and Development
- Massive Economic and Financial Losses Incurred Due to Cyber Crime Lays a Strong Foundation for Building Digital Forensic Capabilities
- Rising Number of New Malware Programs Drives Acceptance of Digital Forensics in the Corporate Sector
- Robust Sales of Smartphones Aggravates the Increase in the Use of Smartphone as Vehicles to Orchestrate Crime, Spurring Opportunities for Smartphone Forensics
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US market Report
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Forensic Databases, Forensic Consulting and Computer Forensics, Biometrics/Fingerprinting, DNA Testing, and Others
- Agilent Technologies
- BAE Systems Plc
- Capsicum Group, LLC
- Cellmark Forensics
- Computer Forensics, Inc.
- Creative Forensic Services
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.