Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- Venclose Partners with Viant in a Move to Manufacture Next-Generation VENCLOSE TM RF Ablation Catheter
- Eptam Snaps Up Relius Medical, a Supplier of Precision Components to Medical Device OEMs
- Plexus to Build New Manufacturing Facility in Guadalajara, Mexico in a Move to Strengthen its Presence in the Country
- West Pharmaceutical Services Establishes New Facility in Waterford, Ireland, a Global Center of Excellence for West's Advanced Manufacturing Network
- WuXi AppTec Inaugurates New Medical Device Testing Center in Suzhou, China in a Bid to Strengthen its Laboratory Testing Division
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Class II devices will remain the largest market, followed by Class III devices.
- Class II devices are projected to witness the fastest growth driven by the increasing number of surgical procedures being performed and the growing complexity of device designs.
Product Definition & Scope
- Medical Device Outsourcing involves a third-party operating a part or entire client’s technology assets. Medical device manufacturers (original equipment manufacturers or OEMs) sometimes hire a contract manufacturer to perform contract manufacturing services such as product prototype, production, injection molding, silicone compression molding, welding, assembly and packaging in a controlled environment, cleanroom and other auxiliary services such as metal machining. Medical device outsourcing can lower operational costs, increase business efficiency and boost productivity thus providing tangible, bottom line benefits to organizations. In addition to contract manufacturing, medical device outsourcing services include design, development, & implementation; testing & certification services; consulting services (including regulatory); and maintenance & upgrade services for medical devices.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Device Category:
- Class I, Class II, and Class III
- Application Area:
- Radiology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Cardiology, and Others
- Integer Holdings Corporation
- Phillips-Medisize Corporation
- Tecomet, Inc.
- Creganna Medical
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- ICON plc
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.