Company and Industry News & Stories
- Armstrong Flooring Sells Wood Flooring Business to American Industrial Partners in a Transaction Valued at US$90 Million
- QEP Partners with Congoleum for Flooring Products in a Move to Expand the Territory Coverage to the Western Portion of the U.S.
- Mullican Flooring Enters into a Partnership with BPI in a Bid to Establish a Greater Market Presence in the U.S.
- NOX Partners with American OEM on Joint R&D Effort in a Move to Develop Innovative Flooring Products for the World Market
- ARK Floors Partners with Design Finishes in a Move to Achieve Market Penetration in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and Louisiana
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Solid Wood Flooring will remain the largest market, followed by Engineered Wood Flooring in the U.S.
- Residential and Industrial sectors are projected to provide the largest revenue opportunities for Wood Flooring market over the medium to long-term period in the U.S.
Product Definition & Scope
- Wood flooring is a timber product designed, manufactured, and assembled to form either structural or aesthetic flooring. Wood flooring is generally made from hardwood, softwood, engineered wood, laminates, and veneers. Flooring made of bamboo may also be classified as wood flooring, although bamboo is basically a grass. Wood flooring is affordable, durable, safe, and requires less maintenance. Wood flooring minimizes the accumulation of dust and other allergy causing substances, thus ensuring healthy air inside the house.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Barlinek SA
- Beaulieu International Group
- Engineered Floors LLC
- F Junckers Industrier A/S
- Kährs Group
- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- Nature Home Holding Company Limited
- Weyerhaeuser Company
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.