Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- Lantmännen Unibake Acquires Bakery Du Jour in a Move to Increase the Former’s Production Capabilities and Strengthen Presence in the Key Regional Markets
- Flowers Foods Acquires Canyon Bakehouse in a Bid to Expand Presence in the Growing Gluten-Free Segment
- Mondelez International Snaps Up Tate’s Bake Shop, a Fast-Growing, Premium Cookie and Baked Goods Brand in New York
- Campbell Soup Acquires Snyder’s-Lance in a Transaction Valued at US$6.1 billion
- Tyson Foods to Divest Sara Lee® Frozen Bakery and Van’s® Businesses to Kohlberg & Company
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Bread will remain the largest market, followed by Cakes/Pastries.
- Cakes/Pastries are projected to witness the fastest growth driven by the indulgence trend and introduction of innovative flavors.
Product Definition & Scope
- Bakery products represent flour-based baked goods that are commonly prepared in an oven. Various methods of baking include addition of premixes, chemicals, and production using specialized industrial machinery. There are different types of bakeries including small artisan bakeries producing one of two baked goods, industrial bakeries producing multiple packaged bakery items, and franchisees that produce bakery products under a recognized brand name. Bakery foods primarily comprise breads (such as buns, rolls, loaf breads, etc.), cakes/pastries (coffee cakes, snack cakes, cheesecakes, etc.), cookies (savory biscuits, sweet biscuits, etc.), muffins, bagels/bialys, sweet rolls, pies, pizza, tortillas, cinnamon rolls, pretzels, doughnuts, and croissants, among others.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Product Segments:
- Bread, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes/Pastries, Savory Biscuits, Sweet Biscuits, and Other Bakery Products
- Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Mondelez International, Inc.
- Yamazaki Baking Co., Ltd.
- Campbell Soup Company
- Kellogg Company
- Yildiz Holding A.S.
- Lantmännen Unibake
- Flowers Foods, Inc.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.