Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- Archroma Fully Acquires M. Dohmen in a Move to Become Industry Leader in Supplying Innovative Chemistry Solutions
- Archroma Partners with Carlin in France in a Move to Promote the Use of Archroma’s Exclusive Color Inspiration Tools in the Country
- Absolute Denim Switches to Denisol® Pure Indigo 30 liq, an Aniline-Free* Indigo Dyeing Solution in Thailand
- Organic Dyes & Pigments Acquires Assets of Premier Colors in a Move to Strengthen ORCO’s Presence in Key Markets
- Organic Dyes and Pigments Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification in a Move to Supply Dyes, Pigments and Chemical Specialties for Various Industries
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Reactive Dyes will remain the largest market, followed by Disperse Dyes.
- Basic Dyes and Sulfur Dyes are projected to witness the fastest growth over the medium to long-term period.
- Product Definition & Scope
- Textile dyes are used to perform dyeing and printing operations on the textiles. A dye is a transparent and water-soluble coloring agent with an affinity towards the substrate on which it is applied. A dye usually requires a mordant to increase its wash fastness on the fiber.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America) and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Product Segmets:
- Acid Dyes, Basic Dyes, Direct Dyes, Disperse Dyes, Reactive Dyes, Sulfur Dyes, Vat Dyes and Other Dyes
- Anand International
- Atul Ltd.
- Day-Glo Color Corp.
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kiri Industries Limited
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Organic Dyes and Pigments LLC
- Big Sunshine International
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.