“The cosmetic antioxidants market is projected to reach USD 150.9 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2018 to 2023.”
The cosmetic antioxidants market is projected to grow from USD 115.1 million in 2018 to USD 150.9 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2018 and 2023. The cosmetic antioxidants market is driven by a rise in aging population, increasing disposable income, and changing lifestyle of consumers. However, penetration of advanced medical technology in developed countries, high cost of natural antioxidants, and growing concern on synthetic antioxidants may restrain the growth of the market.
“The hair conditioning function segment is projected to lead the cosmetic antioxidants market during the forecast period.”
Based on function, the hair conditioning segment is projected to lead the cosmetic antioxidants market from 2018 to 2023. The growing demand for hair conditioning products to overcome the impact of environmental pollution and external aggregators to maintain hair quality and growth from countries such as China, India, and Japan, has fueled the demand for cosmetic antioxidants in the hair conditioning segment.
“The Asia Pacific cosmetic antioxidants market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
The Asia Pacific cosmetic antioxidants market is projected to witness the highest growth between 2018 and 2023. Emerging economies such as China and India are high-growth markets for skin care, hair care, and makeup products in the Asia Pacific region, owing to the economic growth of these countries and increased consumers spending on cosmetic products in the region. All these factors are expected to drive the growth of the Asia Pacific cosmetic antioxidants market during the forecast period.
Breakdown of the profiles of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 16%, Tier 2 – 36%, and Tier 3 – 48%
- By Designation: C-Level – 20%, Director-Level – 36%, and Others – 44%
- By Region: Asia Pacific – 36%, Europe – 24%, North America – 20%, South America –12%, and the Middle East & Africa – 8%
Major companies profiled in this report include BASF (Germany), Koninklijke DSM (Netherlands), Wacker Chemie (Germany), Eastman Chemical Company (US), Lonza Group (Switzerland), Croda International (UK), Ashland Global Holdings (US), Evonik Dr. Straetmans (Germany), SEPPIC (France), BTSA Biotecnolog?as Aplicadas (Spain), Kemin Industries (US), and Barentz International (Netherlands), among others.
This report offers an overview of the trends, drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities with respect to the cosmetic antioxidants market. It also provides a detailed overview of the cosmetic antioxidants market across 5 regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America. The report categorizes the cosmetic antioxidants market based on source, function, type, and application. A detailed analysis of the leading players of the cosmetic antioxidants market, along with key growth strategies adopted by them, is also covered in the report.
Reasons To Buy the Report
This report covers the following key aspects:
- Size of the cosmetic antioxidants market by 2023 and its CAGR during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023
- Key trends in the cosmetic antioxidants market
- Factors expected to drive the growth of the cosmetic antioxidants market during the forecast period
- Challenges expected to impact the growth of the cosmetic antioxidants market during the forecast period
- Key players operating in the cosmetic antioxidants market
- Global report on the cosmetic antioxidants market covers key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America, along with major countries such as the US, China, India, Brazil, and Germany, among others