The jet engine is an integral part of the commercial aircraft and is a determining factor behind aircraft selection by all airlines. More time and money is spent on the jet engine than on any other component and it is not surprising that considerable developments in technology have made the modern day engine vastly different to those engines which were designed in the 1930s. We have determined that the value of the global commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market in 2013 will reach $24.6bn.
Whilst deregulation has altered the make up of the wider aviation industry, this is not the case within the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market. The industry is still heavily concentrated on three main companies - GE Aviation, Pratt & Whitney and Rolls Royce, coupled with a few joint venture partnerships that deal with specific engine programmes. High barriers to entry, the importance placed on establishing a reputation for quality, and considerable sums earned from after sales services mean that this market structure for new jet engines is unlikely to change.
The commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market is largely reflective of prevailing global macro economic conditions and also trends within the overall aviation industry. Given that demand for air travel is set to see a surge, particularly from emerging regional markets, suppliers and manufacturers of aircraft engines should see considerable opportunities for growth over the next ten years. What makes this report unique?
We have consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from an exclusive interview with GE Aviation is included within the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind contract and programme developments, as well as identifying the leading companies. The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all highlighting strategic business opportunities.Why you should buy the Global Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market 2013-2023
- Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market prospects
- 122 pages of comprehensive analysis
- Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from industry a specialist informing the analysis
- GE Aviation
- Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 98 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
- View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
- Keep informed about the potential for each of the 2 commercial aircraft gas turbine engine submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
- Learn about the 3 commercial aircraft gas turbine engine submarket forecasts by aircraft type from 2013-2023
- Regional Jet
- Learn about the opportunities in 6 regional commercial aircraft gas turbine engine markets with forecasts between 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
- Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 6 regions
- 6 detailed regional tables of significant contracts, projects & programmes for each geographical region
- Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
- Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading companies and joint ventures examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- CFM International
- GE Aviation
- GKN Aerospace
- International Aero Engines
- MTU Aero Engines
- NPO Saturn
- Pratt and Whitney
- Rolls Royce
- The Engine Alliance
How the Global Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring analysis of the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market 2013-2023.