The glass packaging market is expected to benefit considerably from the strong economic growth exhibited in the emerging markets. Countries such as China and India have witnessed increases in disposable income and this has caused changes in consumer preferences. Consumers are increasing the quality and quantity of their purchases and this has benefited the demand for glass. This has changed the glass packaging landscape as companies are more likely to shift their strategies to the emerging markets. The companies operating in the developing nations also have lower cost structures and this means that they can increase their speed of expansion. It is also likely to increase competition as more companies will enter the market looking to capitalise on the considerable global demand for glass packaging.
What makes this report unique?
The key player consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the factors affecting the glass packaging market and the current trends within the glass packaging market in 2017. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the leading 20 companies in the glass packaging market and calculates the market share attributed to each individual company.
Why you should buy the Global 20 Leading Glass Packaging Companies 2018-2028: Competitive Landscape Analysis
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the glass packaging sector’s competitive landscape and prospects
• 134 pages of analysis
• Read 3 exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
- Quinn Group
- JBC Online
• Get ahead by studying quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 70 tables, charts, and graphs
• View global market data to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with sales projections and analysis of the global glass packaging market, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of the 20 leading glass packaging companies revealing 2 key metrics:
- Each company’s glass packaging market share
- % of company revenue from glass packaging
• The analysis of individual companies includes the latest news, acquisitions, awards, and the competition that each company faces examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook. The 20 leading glass packaging companies analysed are:
- Anadolu Cam
- Ardagh Group
- BA Glass BV
- Bormioli Rocco Spa
- Heinz Glas
- Koa Glass
- Nihon Yamamura
- Piramal Glass Ltd.
- Pochet SAS
- SGD S.A.
- Stolzle-Oberglas Gmbh
- Verallia SA
- Vitro Packaging
- Zignago Holdings S.p.A.
• Discover the qualitative factors informing the market analysis
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global 20 Leading Glass Packaging Companies 2018-2028: Competitive Landscape Analysis report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring analysis of the glass packaging industry and market. You will discover market share data, a global market forecast, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.