Among NOCs considered - Gazprom, Rosneft Oil, Statoil, ONGC, Ecopetrol SA and Petrobras, and Petronas - Gazprom has the most remaining reserves in producing, planned and announced fields, followed by Rosneft. Gazprom and Rosneft also have the lowest median for full cycle capex per boe across all of its planned projects expected to start by 2025. Gazprom also leads in terms of total production entitlement outlook, followed by Rosneft.
- NOCs total global oil and gas production outlook for 2018 and 2020
- Remaining crude oil and natural gas reserves of NOCs for planned, announced and producing projects
- Key economic metrics of NOCs
- Basic corporate metrics of the NOCs
- Mergers and Acquisitions and capital raising activity of NOCs in 2017.
Reasons To Buy
- Assess NOCs key economic metrics
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of key data about NOCs
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on NOCs production and reserves outlook
- Gain insights in to basic corporate metrics of the NOCs.