The global biosimilars and follow-on biologics market is estimated to have reached $7.70bn in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.8% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is dominated by Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies, this submarket is estimated to hold 24% share of this market by 2022.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 335-page report you will receive 131 tables and 68 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 335-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global biosimilars and follow-on biologics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Biosimilars and Follow-on Biologics Market forecasts from 2018-2028
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilars, our investigation shows forecasts to 2028 for 8 individual therapeutic submarkets:
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Fusion proteins
• Erythropoietin (EPO)
• Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)
• Growth hormones
• Fertility hormones
• This report also shows revenue to 2028 for 12 individual submarkets within the above segments:
• Rituximab, infliximab, trastuzumab, adalimumab and bevacizumab
• Human insulin, insulin analogues, insulin glargine and insulin lispro
• Interferon alfa and interferon beta
• Our analyses show individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for 12 national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain• China, India, South Korea, Russia and Brazil
• Our study provides a SWOT analysis of the biosimilars and follow-on biologics market.
• Our study discusses pressures, opportunities and other events affecting the biosimilars industry and market, including these influences:
• Strategies for developing biosimilars – needs, demand, challenges and opportunities
• Guidelines from regulators (FDA, EMA and others)
• Patent challenges and data exclusivity for biopharmaceuticals
• Needs and opportunities in developing biosimilar mAbs, including rising incidence of cancers and increasing demand for lower-cost biologicals
• Developments in technology and operations for biosimilar drug production.
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the biosimilars and follow-on biologics market. You find data, trends and predictions.