The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
As cybercriminals become smarter and their methods more difficult to detect, insurers must take cybersecurity more seriously than ever before. Cybercriminals not only have the potential to draw on technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) in their attacks but also the ability to target vulnerable and na?ve users as an entry point. Insurance has seen a shift towards digitalization in the past few years, which has only increased the surface area for cyberattacks. COVID-19 has hastened the need for better cybersecurity as insurers were forced to offer more digital access for customers confined to their homes for large chunks of 2020.
This report provides in-depth analysis of trends in the cybersecurity market that will shape the insurance industry over the coming years.
- Global propylene capacity outlook by region
- Propylene planned and announced plants details
- Global propylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major propylene producers globally
- Global propylene capital expenditure outlook by region
Reasons To Buy
- Identify potential security gaps within the insurance industry.
- Understand how to respond to these threats.
- Understand the benefits of robust cybersecurity.
- Plan for the future to stay ahead of the competition.