Global Simulators Market is estimated to reach $25.99 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2017 to 2025. Simulators are mainly used for training purposes and are combination of computer systems & software solutions designed to offer a realistic representation of the controls & operation of military vehicles, aircraft, or submarines. These are used in several contexts, like simulation of technology for testing, safety engineering, education, video games, and performance optimization. The increasing need to train new pilots around the globe is the key factor which drives the growth of the global simulators market over the forecast period.
High acceptance of virtual training to ensure safety and the increasing requirement to train new pilots around the globe are some of the key factors driving the simulators market. High demand for unmanned military vehicles is also driving the growth of the simulators market. Complex simulator systems may hinder the growth of the simulators market. Furthermore, advanced technology in the area of flight simulators is expected to generate lucrative growth opportunities for the market in the forecast timeframe.
The Simulators market has been categorized on the basis of type, technology, component, vehicle class, application, and geography. Flight Training Devices, Full Mission Simulators, Full Flight Simulators, Fixed-based Simulators, Containerized Simulators, Desktop Simulators, Fixed Facility Simulators, and Other Types are covered under the type segment. Technology is further sub segmented into Virtual Simulation, Live Simulation, Constructive Simulation, Integrated Training Environment, and Gaming Simulation. By component, the market is bifurcated as Hardware, and Software. Vehicle class comprises naval, airborne, and Land. Application is further sub segmented into commercial, and military.
By geography, global simulators market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are CAE Inc., L3 Technologies, FlightSafety International Inc., Boeing, Thales Group, FAAC Group, ECA GROUP, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Inc., Mobica Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Simulators Market with respect to major segments such as type, technology, component, vehicle class, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Simulators Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Simulators Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & Synthetic Platelets, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Simulators Market
- Flight Training Devices
- Full Mission Simulators
- Full Flight Simulators
- Fixed-based Simulators
- Containerized Simulators
- Desktop Simulators
- Fixed Facility Simulators
- Other Types
- Virtual Simulation
- Live Simulation
- Constructive Simulation
- Integrated Training Environment
- Gaming Simulation
Vehicle Class Segments
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East