Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- Materion Signs a Distribution Agreement with EDRO, in a Move to Supply Materion’s MoldMAX® Plastics Tooling Alloys in the European Market
- With the Aim to Support Critical Applications in the Medical Device Industry, Fort Wayne Metals Acquires G&S Titanium
- IBC and NioCorp Announces the Completion of Production Campaign for Aluminum-Scandium Alloy Ingots
- Lebronze Alloys Acquires Bolton Metals, a Renowned World Leader in the Production of Copper based Alloys in the UK
- APWORKS Partners with TOYAL in a Bid to Develop, Produce and Distribute Scalmalloy®
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Nickel alloys market is projected to witness the fastest growth driven by the materials’ valuable engineering properties such as the ability to deliver reliable performance at high pressure and temperature and anti-fouling resistance.
- Titanium Alloying Metal is projected to provide significant opportunities for revenue growth over the medium to long-term period, supported by growing applications in the aerospace industry.
Product Definition & Scope
- High performance alloys is a collective term used to represent a group of metals and its alloys possessing high performance characteristics and perform with enhanced efficiency and longevity under demanding conditions of high temperature and high-pressure surroundings. Major application areas for high performance alloys are in aerospace, nuclear, biomedical, oil and gas exploration, chemical processing, and transportation industries, among others.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America, and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Alloying Metal :
- Nickel Alloys, Cobalt Alloys, and Titanium Alloys
- End-Use Applications:
- Gas Turbines, Industrial, Aerospace, and Others
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V
- Aperam S.A.
- Arconic Inc.
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Constellium N.V.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.