"Global Planned Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2022 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Terminals", is a comprehensive report providing information on planned storage terminals that store crude oil, petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. It provides the terminal name, operator name, storage capacity and commodity stored for all planned and announced terminals in the world by region and country for the period of 2018-2022. It also provides global and regional capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2018 to 2022. Planned and announced (new build) storage terminals capacity additions as announced by the companies have also been included. Furthermore, the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level.
Across the globe, 126 new oil storage terminals are expected to start operations between 2018 and 2022. Of these, 44 are planned in Asia, 31 are planned in North America and 51 are planned in rest of the regions. By 2022, the total global planned oil storage capacity is expected to be around 68,000 mcm.
China will lead the world with a planned oil storage capacity of more than 11,600 mcm in 2022. China, Indonesia, United States, India and Oman are the top five countries which are expected to contribute over 57% of the global planned oil storage capacity in 2022.
The report provides -
- Information on storage terminals that store crude oil, petroleum products and chemicals (that come out from an oil refinery). Terminals that store only liquid products such as bio-diesel, vegetable oil, molasses, other inorganic chemicals, etc., are not included.
- Standalone LPG storage terminals are also not included in the report.
- Information on storage terminals are sourced from company websites, annual reports, news and press releases, presentations, other company reports and accounts; ministry/regulatory sources and from a few third party news sources (based on the information availability prior to the publication of the report).
- Storage terminals, for which basic information such as terminal name, location (state or province within a country), start year or, design storage capacity are not available from the company or, ministry/regulatory sources, have not been included in the report.
- All the capacities given in this report are annual capacities as on 31st December of every year.
- Capacity of a storage terminal is the total design capacity of the terminal.
- For terminals with multiple types of commodities, total terminal capacity has been considered for computing storage capacity for crude oil or petroleum products or chemicals. Hence, the capacities of different commodities in a terminal will not add up to the terminal capacity.
- Updated information relating to all planned oil storage terminals
- Provides data from 2018 to 2022
- Capacity information of all planned oil storage terminals
- Provides operator information for all planned oil storage terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil storage terminals.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on planned oil storage terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminals.