According to “Saudi Arabia Water Purifiers Market By Type, By Application, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013–2023”, water purifiers market is projected to cross $ 2.87 billion by 2023 in Saudi Arabia. Rising number of infrastructure projects, increasing investments in commercial projects coupled with growing awareness regarding the recycling and reuse of water are some of the factors expected to drive demand for water purifiers in Saudi Arabia. Additionally, expanding sewage treatment plants as well as desalination plants to make seawater available for use in different applications is further expected to bolster demand for water purifiers in the country over the coming years.
Some of the major players operating in Saudi Arabia water purifier market are Veolia Arabia Co., AES Arabia Ltd., Water and Environment Technologies Company Ltd (WETICO), Al-Kawther Industries, Ltd. (Alkawther Company), Metito Saudi Limited, Water Projects Saudi Arabia Ltd., AquaTech, Ion Exchange and Company LLC, Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC., Coway Co. Ltd., etc. “Saudi Arabia Water Purifiers Market By Type, By Application, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013–2023” discusses the following aspects of water purifiers market in Saudi Arabia:
- Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (POU & POE), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Industrial and Municipal), By Sales Channel (Direct, Distributor & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifiers manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with water purifiers manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.