According to “Global Stretchable Electronics Market By Component, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 – 2023”, stretchable electronics market is forecast to grow at a staggering CAGR of over 80% by 2023, owing to increasing research & development activities in the field of stretchable electronics. Moreover, increasing investments in the development of touch sensitive e-skin and organic stretchable photovoltaic cells, surging Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem and rising presence of stretchable electronics start-ups are expected to fuel the stretchable electronics market across the globe.
Growing consumer electronics and smart wearable markets, rising need for conformal healthcare devices for effective health monitoring, and availability of stretchable conductive inks are some of the other factors that would aid the market during the forecast period. Some of the major players operating in the global stretchable electronics market are MC10 Inc., StretchSense Limited., tacterion GmbH, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, FINELINE Ltd., Wise Srl, Bainisha cvba, Express Circuits Group Ltd, IMEC VZW and LEAP Technology ApS, etc. “Global Stretchable Electronics Market By Component, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 – 2023”, discusses the following aspects of stretchable electronics market globally:
- Stretchable Electronics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Component (Electroactive Polymers, Stretchable Conductors, Stretchable Batteries, Stretchable Circuits & Photovoltaics), By Application, By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of stretchable electronics market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, stretchable electronics manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with stretchable electronics manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.