RSV infects the lungs and breathing passages. Symptoms include cough, stuffy or runny nose, mild sore throat, earache and fever. There are 127 products in development for RSV infections and key companies operating in this pipeline space include Johnson & Johnson, MedImmune and ReViral.
HPIV-3 is a life-threatening infection that causes respiratory illnesses in infants and young children. Symptoms include fever, cough runny nose, croup, bronchiolitis, wheezing and sore throat. There are five products in development for HPIV-3 infections and companies operating in this pipeline space include Ansun Biopharma and Amarillo Biosciences.
Molecular targets present in the RSV and HPIV-3 pipeline landscapes include exo alpha sialidase and fatty acid synthase.
This report “Respiratory Syncytial Virus and Human Parainfluenza Virus 3 Infections Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2018” provides an overview of the pipeline landscape for the respiratory tract infections respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and human parainfluenza virus 3 (HPIV-3). It comprehensively documents therapeutics under development for RSV and HPIV-3 infections, and features dormant and discontinued products.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for RSV and HPIV-3 infections?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened within this field?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration