IT Services Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global it services industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The IT services industry is valued as the combination of the business process outsourcing (BPO) services market, the application services market, and the infrastructure services market.
- The BPO services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of client relationship management BPO, finance & accounting BPO, human resource outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, managed print services, procurement BPO, and vertical-specific BPO services.
- The application services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of application development, management, and testing services.
- The infrastructure services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of application hosting and data center services, hybrid and cloud services, co-location services, desktop support and mangement services, storage services and security services.
- All currency conversions are at constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The global IT services industry generated revenues of $697.7bn in 2017, representative of a CAGR of 2.8% during 2013-2017.
- Infrastructure services was the industry’s most lucrative segment in 2017, with total revenues of $314.7bn, equivalent to 45.1% of the industry’s overall value.
- An increasing demand for the technology and expertise of service providers, alongside the implementation and development of emerging technologies such as big data, e-commerce, and the IoT will be key growth drivers.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global it services industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global it services industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it services industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global it services industry with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global it services industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global it services industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global it services industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global it services industry?