Real Estate Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 real estate Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,702.9 billion in 2017 to the global real estate industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,978.2 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the real estate industry, with market revenues of $763.3 billion in 2017. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $248.9 and $220.3 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the real estate industry in the G8 nations with a value of $904.7 billion in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $287.1 and $255.7 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 real estate Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 real estate Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate Industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 real estate Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 real estate Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 real estate Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 real estate Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 real estate Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?