Real Estate Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022
Global Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global real estate Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The real estate industry looks at renting and leasing residential properties. The industry is valued using the total revenues generated by landlords via the leasing and renting of private and council properties.
- Values are calculated using the average annual rent multiplied by the number of rented properties.
- Volume includes number of houses/properties rented out (vacant properties excluded).
- Leading companies relate to companies that are involved in residential property rental and development business.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global real estate industry had total revenues of $4,496.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 518 million housing units in 2017.
- The Asia-Pacific industry makes up over 50% of the global real estate industry, making it the most influential driver in 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global real estate Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global real estate Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global real estate Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global real estate Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global real estate Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global real estate Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?