The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Country Profile: Soups in Russia
The Russian soups sector is led by the frozen soup category, in both value and volume terms in 2017. The category is also expected to register the fastest value growth during 2017-2022. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of soup products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, while rigid plastics is forecast to grow the fastest during 2017-2022. Savon-K Ooo, Hortino Zpow Lezajsk Sp. Z O.O.), Nestle are the leading market players in the Russian soups sector.
Our Country Profile report on the soups sector in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2012-2022
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ambient soup, chilled soup, dried soup (mixes), frozen soup, and UHT soup with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2017-2022
- Leading players: Market share of brands in value terms in 2017
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; Pack data for: Bottle, Can, Stand up pouch, Tube, Tub, Aerosol, Bag/Sachet, and Jar.
- The Russian soups sector is forecast to register an overall volume growth of 24.4% during 2017-2022.
- Frozen soup is the leading category in both value and volume terms.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in the Russian soups sector.
- ’Domashnyaa Trapeza’ is the leading brand in the Russian soups sector.
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Russian soups sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.