The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The French syrups & spreads sector is led by the sweet spreads category in value terms in 2018, while the syrups category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023. Hypermarket & supermarket accounted for the leading share in the distribution of syrups & spreads products in the country. Glass packaging is the most commonly used pack material, followed by rigid plastics and flexible packaging. Ferrero, Andros Group, Inc. and Materne Industries are the top three companies in the French syrups & spreads sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Syrups & Spreads sector in France provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The French syrups & spreads sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% by value during 2018-2023
- Sweet Spreads is the largest category in both value terms in the French syrups & spreads sector
- The syrups is expected to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
- Ferrero, Andros Group, Inc. and Materne Industries are the top three companies in the sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.