The Colombian syrups & spreads sector is led by the sweet spreads category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while molasses is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023. Convenience stores accounted for the leading share in the distribution of syrups & spreads products in the country. Glass is the most commonly used pack material, followed by rigid plastics and flexible packaging. Ferrero, La Constancia and Unilever are the top three companies in the Colombian syrups & spreads sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Syrups & Spreads sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The per capita consumption of syrups & spreads was lower in Colombia compared to both the global and regional levels in 2018
- The Colombian consumers prefer premium products in the syrups & spreads sector
- The jams, jellies & preserves category is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2018-2023
- The savory spreads category is expected to gain maximum market share in volume terms during 2018-2023
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.