Banks Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 banks industry group. Includes industry group size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry group growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $65,386.8 million in 2017 to the global banks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $74,704.8 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 2.7% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the banks industry, with market revenues of $16,787.4 million in 2017. This was followed by the UK and Japan, with a value of $10,264.0 and $9,963.3 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the banks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $20,293.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of $12,297.5 and $10,954.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 banks industry group
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 banks industry group
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks industry group players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 banks industry group with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 banks industry group by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 banks industry group in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 banks industry group?
- How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 banks industry group?