Banks Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global banks industry group. Includes industry group size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry group growth trends and leading companies.
- The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The data in this report measures the total assets held by these institutions at calendar year-end.
- The geographical segmentation measures the total assets held by the commercial banks of the region.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The global banks industry group had total assets of $141,481.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Bank credit was the industry group’s most lucrative segment in 2017, with total assets of $68,317.5bn, equivalent to 48.3% of the industry group’s overall value.
- The relaxed monetary policy has driven the global banking industry through the expansion of credit. Nevertheless, such a low interest rate environment, especially in Europe and Japan, has suppressed interest margins, hurting the profitability of the industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global banks industry group
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global banks industry group
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks industry group players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global banks industry group with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global banks industry group by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global banks industry group in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global banks industry group?
- How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global banks industry group?