Advertising Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 advertising industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $62,304.2 million in 2017 to the global advertising industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $72,961.8 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the advertising industry, with market revenues of $42,174.0 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $6,586.7 and $4,141.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the advertising industry in the G8 nations with a value of $49,665.6 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $7,100.1 and $5,126.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 advertising industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 advertising industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 advertising industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 advertising industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 advertising industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 advertising industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 advertising industry?