Global Meat & Livestock Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis
Global meat & livestock industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value and supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global meat & livestock value /supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include livestock, abattoir, processing & packing, retail/foodservice, and end consumer.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global meat and livestock market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The global livestock market is defined as animals reared worldwide for consumption purposes.
- The global meat and livestock market had total revenues of $1,099,994.2m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 290.3 million tonnes in 2016.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.5% for the five-year period 2016 - 2021, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,368,302.7m by the end of 2021.
- Livestock is reared by both independent farmers and large food companies that have integrated backwards into this stage of the value chain to improve supply security and efficiency.
- The processing & packing stage is dominated by a small number of very large companies. Some processing may be conducted by supermarket chains for the production of own brand ready meals.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the meat and livestock market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global meat and livestock market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat and livestock market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global meat and livestock market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global meat & livestock market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global meat & livestock market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global meat & livestock market value/supply chain
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global meat and livestock market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global meat and livestock market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global meat and livestock market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global meat and livestock market?
- What are the main segments that make up the global meat and livestock industry?
- Who are the top competitors in the global meat and livestock industry?
- What are the key stages and sub-stages of the global meat and livestock value/supply chain?