Global Jewelry & Watches Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis
Global jewelry & watches industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022) and distribution channel data. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value and supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global jewelry & watches value /supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw materials, manufacturing, retail, and end-users.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global jewelry & watches market. Includes market size and segmentation data, distribution channel data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The jewelry & watches market includes gold jewelry, silver jewelry and other precious jewelry like diamonds, platinum, precious stones (sapphires, emeralds and rubies), pearls (natural and cultured) and semi-precious stones (e.g. quartz, opal, topaz, amethyst, coral etc.), fashion jewelry (non-precious jewelry), hair accessories, belts, hats, gloves, scarves, sunglasses and ties, plus watches.
- The global jewelry & watches market is expected to generate total revenues of $540,404.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% between 2013 and 2017
- Sales generated through clothing, footwear and accessories specialists are expected to be the most lucrative for the global jewelry & watches market in 2017, with total revenues of $70,707.7m, equivalent to 13.1% of the market’s overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.2% for the five-year period 2017 - 2022
- The raw materials stage is highly concentrated, due to supplies of diamonds and other precious metals being highly concentrated in specific geographies.
- Vertical integration begins at the manufacturing stage of the chain, with many retailers backwards integrating and vice versa
- Retail consists of a variety of enterprises with varying degrees of scale. There is both opportunity for SMEs and also large retail conglomerates present.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the jewelry & watches market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global jewelry & watches market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry & watches market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global jewelry & watches market with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global jewelry & watches market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global jewelry & watches market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global jewelry & watches market value/supply chain
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global jewelry & watches market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global jewelry & watches market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global Jewelry & watches market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global jewelry & watches market?
- Who are the top competitors in the global jewelry & watches market?
- What are the key stages and sub-stages of the global jewelry & watches value/supply chain?