The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
AXA is investing and collaborating with companies across Fintech and Insurtech, enterprise software, consumer technologies, and digital health. While most investments are made through its Fintech divisions, it also invests directly through its insurance division.
AXA has increased its focus on artificial intelligence (AI) technology and has made four new investments since 2016. AI accounted for more than two thirds of the total investments made by AXA up to 2017.
AXA’s accelerator program activities are currently focused on developing solutions that can be implemented within AXA’s business or that will have a social impact.
The report provides information and insights into AXA’s Fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its Fintech strategies
- Overview of Fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, partnerships and other industry engagement programs.
- AXA Strategic Ventures is a $275m venture firm that invests in companies related to the insurance and asset management sectors.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) accounted for more than two thirds of the total investments made by AXA, up to 2017.
- AXA has been actively investing in solutions that can support their own business processes. It is investing in start-ups to improve its operational efficiency and manage risk.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into AXA’s Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various investments and partnership entered by AXA.