The scope of this report is broad and covers several types of hydrocolloids, used for various applications excluding starch. The report breaks down hydrocolloids into seven major sources and further into their subtypes, functional properties, end-user industries and regional markets in each of the submarkets. For each major type of hydrocolloid, the report provides revenue forecasts for 2017 through 2022, as well as the functional properties, end-user industries and regional markets by type. The report also includes a discussion of major players within each of the subsegments. It describes the major market drivers for the hydrocolloid industry, current trends within the industry and the major end-user industries for the market.
- 151 data tables and 127 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for hydrocolloids, large molecules that can form viscous liquids or gels when dispersed in water
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Assessments of hydrocolloid markets by various segments, such as functional properties, end-user industries, and regional markets in each of the submarkets
- Insight into current trends and recent developments in the market
- Identifications of significant drivers of revenue growth
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Andi-Johnson Group, Bhansali International, Carob S.A., Darling Ingredients, Inc., DuPont, FMC Corp. and Shimizu Chemical Corp.