This research report categorizes the gasoline stations market by type. Product type include Gasoline (petrol), diesel, CNG/other gases and non-fuel sales (vehicle parts/accessories and groceries).
- 94 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for gasoline stations
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 through 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Comprehensive discussion of the state-of-the-art in the gasoline stations market and forecasts of the potential for key market segments
- Coverage of the impact of electric vehicles on the gasoline station industry
- Information about role of the Internet of things (IoT) and automation in the gasoline station market
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Bp Plc, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec), Petrochina Company Limited, Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Total S.A.