Among supermajors or the Big Oil considered - Shell, BP, Eni, Chevron, Exxonmobil, and Total - ExxonMobil has the most remaining reserves in producing, planned and announced fields, followed by Shell. Chevron has the highest median for full cycle capex per boe across all of its planned projects expected to start by 2025. Shell leads in terms of forecast total production entitlement in 2020 with more than 1,500 mmboed followed by Exxon Mobil and BP.
- Supermajors total global oil and gas production outlook for 2018 and 2020
- Remaining crude oil and natural gas reserves of Supermajors for planned, announced and producing projects
- Key economic metrics of Supermajors
- Basic corporate metrics of the Supermajors
- Mergers and Acquisitions and capital raising activity of Supermajors for 2017.
Reasons To Buy
- Assess Supermajors’ key economic metrics
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of key data about Supermajors
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on Supermajors production and reserves outlook
- Gain insights in to basic corporate metrics of the Supermajors.