Caramel chocolate is made by covering caramel and nougat in milk chocolate along with a number of other ingredients such as nuts, fruits and white chocolate. Caramel chocolate represents one of the widely-consumed chocolates worldwide. According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Caramel Chocolate Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”, the global caramel chocolate market reached a value of US$ 3.9 Billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of around 8% during 2010-2017.
The demand for caramel chocolate has been growing as a result of various factors. On account of increasing disposable incomes and changing lifestyle, there has been an augmented demand for premium products. Nowadays, consumers are willing to pay higher for products which offer better quality and flavour. Another major trend is the rising health consciousness among consumers which has led to an increase in the demand for caramel chocolates containing lesser amounts of fat and sugar. In view of this, manufacturers are offering healthier options in smaller portion-size to consumers who want to monitor their calorie intake. Owing to these factors, the market is further expected to reach a value of US$ 6.1 Billion by 2023.
The report has analysed the global caramel chocolate market on the basis of distribution channels covering super- and hyper-markets, convenience stores and non-grocery retailers. The report has further segmented the market on the basis of region covering Western Europe, North America, Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, and Australasia. Currently, Western Europe represents the largest market for caramel chocolate, accounting for the majority of the market share.
This report provides a deep insight into the global caramel chocolate market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a caramel chocolate manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, consultants, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the caramel chocolate industry in any manner.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the key success and risk factors in the caramel chocolate industry?
- How has the caramel chocolate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the caramel chocolate industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a caramel chocolate plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a caramel chocolate plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a caramel chocolate plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a caramel chocolate plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a caramel chocolate plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a caramel chocolate plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a caramel chocolate plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a caramel chocolate plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a caramel chocolate plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of caramel chocolate products?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a caramel chocolate plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?