Side Guard Door Beam products are the safety beams which are being used for protecting passengers during the times of collision. When the crash occurs from the side of the car, the door beams are useful for absorbing the energy generated for protecting the passengers. In absence of the door beams, the impact is expected to be high and also the door would not be able to sustain the force exerted during collision. The side guard door beams are composed of either steel, aluminum or plastics. Steel beams are widely used to higher sustainability and durability while aluminum being lighter in weight increases the fuel efficiency in the vehicle.
The global Side Guard Door Beam market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.10%, during the forecast period.
The key players of Side Guard Door Beam market include GNS America (U.S.), H-One Co. ltd (Japan), Benteler automotive (Michigan), KVA Stainless (North America), Kirchhoff Automotive Gmbh (Germany). Founder Land (China), Gestamp (Madrid Spain), IFB Automotive Pvt Ltd (India), Arvin Sango, Inc. (Japan), and AISIN Takaoka Co., Ltd (Japan).
Objective of global Side Guard Door Beam market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2022
- To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on product and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Raw materials suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research institute & education institute
- Potential investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented as Steel Car Side Beam, Aluminum Car Side Beam and Plastic Car Side Beam. Aluminum Car Side Beam is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.70 % during the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented as Front Door and Rear Door. Front Door is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.48 % during the forecast period.
- North America dominates the global Side Guard Door Beam market with 39.86 % of share in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.92 % during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.61 % during the forecast period and reach a market size of USD 2,475.2 million by 2022.
The regional analysis also includes -
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa