According to “Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services Market By Deployment Mode, By Application, By End User Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023”, Managed Security Services (MSS) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 18% by 2023. Growth in the market is expected to be driven by countrywide digital transformation, rapidly increasing SMACT (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud & IoT) technologies adoption and emerging BYOD & mobility trends, which are resulting in rising complexities pertaining to data security, network infrastructure, and security regulation & compliance. Moreover, increasing demand to reduce CAPEX & OPEX coupled with alarming increase in the incidences of cybercrimes are some of the other factors that would aid the MSS market in Saudi Arabia over the coming years.
Some of the major players operating in Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services market are Injazat Data Systems LLC, Saudi Telecom Company, IBM Corporation, Wipro Arabia Limited, HP Services Saudi Arabia, TCS, Etihad Etisalat Co., Arabic Computer Systems Ltd, Cisco Systems Inc, and Symantec Security Services Holding Ltd., among others. “Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services Market By Deployment Mode, By Application, By End User Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of managed security services market in Saudi Arabia:
- Managed Security Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premise & Hybrid), By Application (Managed IPS and IDS, Managed Firewall Security & Others), By End User Sector
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of managed security services market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, managed security services manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with managed security services manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.