According to “Global Electric Passenger Car Market By Vehicle Type, By Technology Type, By Driving Range, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023”, electric passenger car market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 26% by 2023, on account of increasing government efforts aimed at encouraging the use of electric vehicles amid alarming pollution levels, globally. Technological advancements on account of increasing focus on research & development activities by leading automobile companies to launch affordable and premium quality electric passenger cars, in addition to rising penetration of electric passenger cars in developing economies are expected to aid the global electric passenger car market over the coming years.
Growing environmental awareness among consumers and improving charging infrastructure are some of the other factors that would positively influence the market during the forecast period. “Global Electric Passenger Car Market By Vehicle Type, By Technology Type, By Driving Range, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of electric passenger car market globally:
- Electric Passenger Car Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Sedan, Hatchback & SUV), By Technology Type (PHEV Vs. BEV), By Driving Range (Up to 150 Miles Vs. Above 150 Miles), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of electric passenger car market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, electric passenger car manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with electric passenger car manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.