According to “Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market By Component, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022”, critical infrastructure protection market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% by 2022, on account of growing demand and adoption of advanced security solutions and rising number of cyber-attacks across the globe. Moreover, increasing government focus on development of smart cities, globally; growing implementation of IoT technology and digitalization; and rising adoption of cloud computing are expected to further boost the global critical infrastructure protection market in the coming years.
Global critical infrastructure protection market is controlled by these major players, namely - IBM Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Raytheon Company, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Leidos Holdings, Inc., General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc., Johnson Controls International Plc, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Symantec Corporation. “Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market By Component, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022” discusses the following aspects of critical infrastructure protection market globally:
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Component (Security Technologies & Services), By Application (Energy & Power, Transportation Systems, etc), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of critical infrastructure protection market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, critical infrastructure protection manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with critical infrastructure protection manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.