This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global satellite communication technology market by technology, communication network, industry, and region. The report discusses the differentiation between satellite communication technologies to derive specific market estimates. The report discusses a comparative study between conventional and emerging applications of satellite communication technology. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global satellite communication technology market. Patent analysis imparted in the report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as by geography – for the U.S. and non-U.S. The global satellite communication technology market is segmented by type of technology: satellite telemetry, automatic identification system (AIS), and very small aperture terminal (VSAT).
- An overview of the global market for satellite communications technologies, which is in demand for both commercial and social requirements in most countries
- 66 data tables and 16 additional tables
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of how the satellite communications market has evolved, along with information on the emerging technologies, components, and effects of research and development on this market
- Detailed coverage of market dynamics, specifically drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- A breakdown of satellite communications technologies, such as the Automatic Identification System (AIS) and Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT), as well as end-use industries, such as automotive, transportation, healthcare, maritime, and energy
- Patent analyses
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Boeing Company, LOCKHEED Martin Corp., Orange S.A., Qualcomm Inc., Viasat Inc., VT Idirect Inc.