“Growth in demand from the personal care industry to drive the market for aerosol valves.”
The global market for aerosol valves is projected to grow from USD 2.71 billion in 2017 to reach USD 3.30 billion by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of 4.03%. The aerosol valves market is driven by factors such as ease-of-use, portability, recyclability, safety & strength, and the increased aesthetic appeal of the aerosol cans. The increasing disposable incomes of the population in developing economies allows them to spend more on personal care products, thereby driving the growth of the aerosol valves industry. However, availability of alternatives is a restraining factor for the aerosol valves.
“The continuous aerosol valves segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016.”
The continuous aerosol valves segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016 in the aerosol valves market. Continuous aerosol valves help to maintain the performance of the spray throughout the lifespan of the aerosol can. These valves are extremely durable and user-friendly and act as a tool for companies to enhance their brands on the retail shelf. This is driving the demand for continuous aerosol valves in the market.
“The Asia Pacific region to gain maximum traction during the forecast period.”
The Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by South America. In Asia Pacific, China is the largest consumer of aerosol valves, followed by Japan. China, with its growing personal care and healthcare industries, is expected to drive the aerosol valves market. Japan, with its growing inclination toward convenient products, is also expected to drive the aerosol valves market in the Asia Pacific region.
Breakdown of primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts, in order to collect data related to different aspects of aerosol valves.
The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation: C level – 65% and Manager level – 35%
- By Region: Europe – 28%, North America – 25%, Asia Pacific – 22%, Middle East & Africa – 15%, and South America – 10%
The suppliers of aerosol valves and related products in the report are as follows:
1. Aptar Group (US)
2. Precision Valve Corporation (US)
3. Coster Tecnologie Speciali (Italy)
4. LINDAL Group Holding (Germany)
5. Mitani Valve (Japan)
6. Summit Packaging Systems (UK)
7. Clayton Corp. (US)
8. Newman Green (US)
9. KOH-I-NOOR Mlad? Vo?ice a.s. (Czech Republic)
10. SALVALCO (US)
11. Majesty Packaging System Limited (China)
12. Shanghai Sunhome Industrial Company (China)
13. EC Packs Industrial Limited (Hong Kong)
14. C. Ehrensperger AG. (Switzerland)
15. Aroma Industries (India)
16. Seung IL Corporation (South Korea)
17. Yingbo Aerosol Valve (Zhongshan) Co., Ltd. (China)
18. Guangzhou Zhongpin Aerosol Valves Co., Ltd (China)
The aerosol valves market has been segmented on the basis of type, end-use sector, and region. The report covers detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the aerosol valves market such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide insights into their business overview, products & services, key strategies, and recent developments associated with the market.
Reasons To Buy the report
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the aerosol valves market comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business