According to “Global IoT Engineering Services Market By Service, By End User Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023”, Global IoT engineering services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23% by 2023, backed by expanding market of smart and connected devices and ongoing Industrial IoT adoption. Growing demand for IoT engineering services for various activities such as security, maintenance, analytics, product engineering, etc., as well as rising focus on operational efficiency enhancement and risk mitigation across critical sectors such as manufacturing, energy & utilities, government and healthcare are expected to positively influence the global IoT engineering services market during forecast period. Altran Technologies, SA, Capgemini SE, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, eInfochips, Happiest Minds Technologies Private Limited, IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Prodapt Solutions Private Limited, and Tata Consultancy Services are some of the leading players in the market. “Global IoT Engineering Services Market By Service, By End User Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023”, discusses the following aspects of IoT engineering services market globally:
- IoT Engineering Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Service (Product Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Experience Engineering, Security Engineering & Others), By End User Sector, By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of IoT engineering services market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, IoT engineering service provider, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with IoT engineering service provider, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.