According to “Canada Teleshopping Market By Operation Type, By Category, By Payment Mode, By Source of Order, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023”, Canada teleshopping market is estimated to reach $ 1.49 billion in 2018, as teleshopping companies are focusing on technology upgrades and offering high margin and unique products. Moreover, teleshopping companies are increasing the number of their products and launching different segments with attractive promotional strategies. However, e-commerce segment is gaining popularity in the country, as it offers wide variety of products at much lower cost than teleshopping companies. Consequently, the strengthening position of online retail companies is likely to negatively impact the teleshopping market in Canada. Some of the major players operating in Canada teleshopping market are Rogers Media Inc., Northern Response (International) Ltd., Thane Direct Canada Inc., As Seen on TV, Inc., SMAA Corporation, Le Ch?teau Inc, DIVA BRIDAL BOUTIQUE, Poor Little Rich Girl Inc., Embellished Room, The, SBM Ayurcare North America Inc., etc. “Canada Teleshopping Market By Operation Type, By Category, By Payment Mode, By Source of Order, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023”, discusses the following aspects of teleshopping market in Canada:
- Teleshopping Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Protein Bars, Cereal/ Energy Bars & Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies, Online & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of teleshopping market in Canada
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, teleshopping manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with teleshopping manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.