Global Cosmetics Market is estimated to reach $488 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2017 to 2025. Cosmetics are used in everyday life for enhancement of human body appearance. Widely used cosmetics comprises hair care, skin & sun care, deodorants, makeup & color, & fragrances. With the economic development in various emerging countries in the world, the cosmetics market is likely to boost over the coming years. High demand of innovative & classy cosmetic products coupled with preference to natural & organic beauty products is a major driver for the cosmetics market growth during the forecasted period. Key players are using retail as well as online mode of sale to reach the customers across the globe.
Major factors driving the global cosmetics market are mounting necessity for skin care products, changing consumer lifestyle, high disposable income of many nations. However, advanced beauty treatments may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, high demand for organic cosmetics would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
Major segments in the global cosmetics market are category, mode of sale, gender, and geography. The category segment comprises hair care, skin and sun care, deodorants, fragrances, and makeup and color. Mode of sale contains retail, and online. Further, market is bifurcated by gender into men, and women.
Geographically, the global cosmetics market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., and Rest of North America whereas Europe segment consist of Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players competing in the market are Oriflame Cosmetics AG, L’Oreal Group, Avon Products, Inc., The Est?e Lauder Companies, Inc., Alticor Inc., Procter & Gamble Co., Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., Skinfood, and Kao Corp., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Cosmetics Market with respect to major segments such as category, mode of sale, and gender
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Cosmetics Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Cosmetics Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Cosmetics Market
- Hair Care
- Skin and Sun Care
- Makeup and Color
Mode of Sale Segments
- North America
- ·Rest of North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East