Global Dairy Alternatives Market is estimated to reach $28,745 Million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 13.1% from 2017 to 2025. Dairy alternatives are lactose free products which are used as a replacement of dairy based products. Dairy alternatives are majorly adopted from various cereals such as wheat, oat, nuts, rice and barley. People who are lactose intolerant and milk allergic are consuming these alternatives with great ecstasy. Due to the low fat content and cholesterol concentration in dairy alternative products, their demand is rising at a rapid pace all over the world. Usually extracted from plant based sources they are widely available in supermarkets including in various milk options such as almond, coconut, soy and many others. The global dairy alternative market is also gaining a high demand from the rising health awareness among consumers.
Nutritional benefits such as low cholesterol content, high protein content, and growing consumer preference for a vegan diet are the key drivers boosting the global dairy alternative market. In addition, rising number of dairy allergic and lactose intolerant consumers have also fueled the market growth. However, high cost of these alternatives may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, attractive marketing and promotional strategies followed by the companies is likely to gain significant impetus over the coming future.
The global dairy alternative market has been segmented into source, application, distribution channel, and geography. On the basis of source, the classification includes almond milk, soy milk, rice milk, and other sources. The application segment can be sub-segmented into food (yogurt, creamer, spread, tofu, and other foods), and beverages. Also, on the basis of distribution channel the segmentation is given as large retail, small retail, specialty store, and online.
On the basis of geographical analysis the global dairy alternative market is segmented in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico, whereas Europe segment consists of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major players in the market include WhiteWave Foods Company, SunOpta Inc., Hain Celestial Group Inc., Blue Diamond Growers, Organic Valley, Eden Foods, Inc., Hudson River Foods, Earth’s Own Food Company Inc., BRIDGE S.R.L and D?hler GmbH, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Dairy Alternative Market with respect to major segments such as source, application, distribution channel, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Dairy Alternative Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Dairy Alternative Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Dairy Alternative Market
- Almond Milk
- Soy Milk
- Rice Milk
- Other Sources
- ·Other Foods
Distribution Channel Segments
- Large Retail
- Small Retail
- Specialty Store
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East