Global Water Soluble Polymers Market is estimated to reach $61 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2017 to 2025. Water soluble polymers are used in widespread applications such as paper, water treatment, food processing, surface coating, mineral processing, enhanced oil & natural gas recovery, pharmaceuticals, textiles, and personal care products. These are synthetic or natural organic substances with functions like gelling, thickening, flocculating, rheology modifying & stabilizing, used for water treatment on a large scale. Rising urbanization, and widespread applications in various end use industries is expected to drive the growth of the water soluble polymers market over the forecasted period.
Major factors driving the global water soluble polymers market are rising wastewater treatment processes in several industrial activities around the world, high utilization in petroleum exploration activities, mounting consumption in various industries like personal care, textiles, food & beverages, & mining, and growing demand in the emerging nations. However, fluctuating raw material prices may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, introduction of bio-based acrylamide would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
Major segments of the global water soluble polymers market are material type, physical form, end use industry, and geography. The material type segment comprises natural, synthetic, and mixed. Physical form contains solutions, powder, and emulsion. Further, market is bifurcated by end use industry into mining industry, food processing industry, paper industry, petrochemical and oilfield industry, personal care industry, water treatment, textile industry, and other industries.
Geographically, the global water soluble polymers market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players competing in the market are The Dow Chemical Company, Arkema SA, Ashland, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, LG Chem Ltd., Nitta Gelatin Inc., BASF SE, SNF Group, Kuraray Co., Ltd., and Kemira Oyj, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Water Soluble Polymers Market with respect to major segments such as material type, physical form, and end use industry
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Water Soluble Polymers Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Water Soluble Polymers Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Water Soluble Polymers Market
Material Type Segments
Physical Form Segments
End Use Industry Segments
- Mining Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Paper Industry
- Petrochemical and Oilfield Industry
- Personal Care Industry
- Water Treatment
- Textile Industry
- Other Industries
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East