Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market is estimated to reach $298 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 30.4% from 2017 to 2025. Software defined data center (SDDC) is referred as the data storage facility where CPU, networking storage, and security elements of infrastructure are virtualized & delivered as a service. Various network solutions of SDDC include software-defined networking (SDN), software-defined storage (SDS), and software-defined compute (SDC). End users implementing these software defined solutions comprises large enterprises, medium enterprises, and small enterprises. Owing to its cost effectiveness, it is highly adopted in numerous industry verticals including healthcare, telecom & IT, retail, government and BFSI, manufacturing, education, media & entertainment, transportation, among others. This is expected to lift the growth of this software defined data center (SDDC) market over the forecasted period.
Major factors driving the global software defined data center (SDDC) market are mounting need for security, rising requirement about integrated management, efficient & automated data center operations, low operational cost. However, integration difficulties may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, increasing demand for data storage would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
Major segments of the global software defined data center (SDDC) market are network solution, end user, services, industry vertical, and geography. The network solution segment comprises software-defined storage (SDS), software-defined networking (SDN), and software-defined compute (SDC). Further, end user comprises large enterprises, small enterprises, and medium enterprises. While services comprise integration, deployment & migration services, consulting & assessment services, and managed services. Additionally, industry vertical is further subdivided into healthcare, telecom & IT, retail, government and BFSI, manufacturing, and others (education, media & entertainment, utilities, transportation).
Geographically, the global software defined data center (SDDC) market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW) North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, Japan, Australia, Singapore, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players competing in the market are HP Development Company, L.P., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, VMware, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., NEC Corporation, SAP SE, and International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market with respect to major segments such as network solution, end user, industry vertical, and services
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market
Network Solution Segments
- Software-defined storage (SDS)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined compute (SDC)
End User Segments
- Large Enterprises
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
Industry Vertical Segments
- Telecom & IT
- Government and BFSI
- Others (Education, Media & Entertainment, Utilities, Transportation)
- Integration, Deployment & Migration Services
- Consulting & Assessment Services
- Managed Services
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East