“The global cell dissociation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period”
The cell dissociation market is expected to reach USD 440.5 million by 2023 from USD 241.2 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 12.8%. Factors driving the growth of this market include rising government funding for chronic disease research and increasing R&D investment in pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. On the other hand, emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil are providing lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the cell dissociation market.
“The non-enzymatic products segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate in the next five years”
Based on product, the market is segmented into enzymatic dissociation products, non-enzymatic dissociation products, and instruments & accessories market. Among all, the non-enzymatic product segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be primarily attributed to advantages such as ready to use and non-toxic in nature.
“Tissue dissociation type segment is expected to dominate the cell dissociation market during the forecast period”
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into tissue dissociation and cell detachment. The tissue dissociation segment dominated the market in 2017. Increasing demand for enzymatic products and instruments & accessories in the pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies is the major driving factor for this segment.
“Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the study period”
Geographically, the cell dissociation market was dominated by North America, followed by Europe in 2017. However, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest rate due to infrastructural developments in the life sciences industry, rising government investments for chronic disease research, and presence of emerging economies such as China and India.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1–35%, Tier 2–22% and Tier 3- 43%
- By Designation: C level–15%, Director level–32%, Others–53%
- By Region: North America–34%, Europe–25%, Asia Pacific–23%, Rest of the World–18%
The key players in the cell dissociation market include Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Roche (Switzerland), Miltenyi Biotec (Germany), HiMedia Laboratories (India), STEMCELL Technologies (Canada), BD (US), ATCC (US), PAN-Biotech (Germany), and GE Healthcare (US).
The report analyses the cell dissociation market by product, tissue, type, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles include product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. Market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output to remain successful.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the cell dissociation market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the cell dissociation market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic, and business segments and product portfolios of the leading players in the cell dissociation market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various cell dissociation products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the cell dissociation market