According to “Global Hi-Fi System Market By System, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022”, Hi-Fi system market is to cross $ 18 billion by 2022. Growing media and entertainment industry, coupled with increasing awareness among people about high resolution audio are among the major driving factors for the global Hi-Fi system market. Moreover, with expanding youth population, demand for headphones and portable speakers is also increasing, thereby positively influencing the global Hi-Fi system market. Sony Corporation, LG Electronics, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Bose Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Apple Inc., Yamaha Corporation, ONKYO Corporation, DEI Holdings, Inc., and Kenwood Corporation are some of the major players operating in the market. “Global Hi-Fi System Market By System, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022”, discusses the following aspects of Hi-Fi system market globally:
- Hi-Fi System Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By System (Product, Device & DAP), By Technology (Wired & Wireless), By Application (Residential, Commercial & Automotive), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Hi-Fi system market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Hi-Fi system manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Hi-Fi system manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.